Haddleton Legal is looking for motivated people who want to do their best for clients away from the other demands of a traditional law firm operating a 9-5 office culture.
We are looking for three types of people:
- those from a commercial law firm with at least five years PQE with their own clients
- those who were previously in-house and may have no case load
- those who are not qualified lawyers but who have expertise in a compliance, governance, board support
Whether you value your time, money or flexible working most, you’ll be very welcome.
What’s on offer?
- No targets except to provide an excellent client service
- Flexible working practices
- The systems and people to make this work for you
- Coffee at Betty’s or other fine establishments
For those with clients:
- 70% of billed and recovered fees
- Set your own rates with clients
- Likeminded people for referrals both ways (you get a fee for referring work)
For those from an in-house background:
- Working with clients direct or through lawyers with clients
- Managed placements at clients (onsite and/or flexible) day rates
- the opportunity to become involved in interesting in-house projects (like training programmes)
For those who are not lawyers:
- Working with clients direct or through lawyers with clients on consultancy arrangements
- the opportunity to become involved in interesting internal client projects (like training programmes)
If you would like to know more about how it works and the terms and conditions that apply contact James Haddleton on 07952 979830 or email James Haddleton… back yourself and join us.
Privacy Notice for employees and consultants