We are currently recruiting for a Junior Solicitor with in-house experience (0-5 years qualified) to join our growing team of commercial lawyers.
Haddleton Legal is a fast growing UK firm predominantly made up of senior former in house lawyers offering clients support at a fixed price. We support organisations’ senior management and in-house legal teams with their strategic, governance, compliance and legal needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and forward thinking team and develop experience in many areas of commercial law including employment, commercial property, IP and compliance.
We are looking to employ a lawyer with 0-5 years PQE gained predominantly, or most recently, in house to give advice to our clients and to support our team internally.
The role will be akin to working in house with opportunity for personal development working alongside our experienced team of senior former in house lawyers.
You can expect to have immediate contact with clients at a senior level and a chance to gain a recognised Company Secretary qualification if desired.
This role would suit an ambitious Newly Qualified Solicitor who is looking for a nurturing environment to develop their career and experience.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience covering some or all of the following areas:
- Negotiating and drafting a range of commercial contracts such as supply agreements, T’s and C’s and more complex agreements
- Providing advice to the business on compliance issues such as ABC, GDPR
- Assisting with company secretarial/governance
- Some knowledge of employment, disputes, commercial property could be helpful
- Providing internal (and external training) on a range of legal subjects
- Designing and executing legal and compliance projects
- Communicating with senior personnel
This is a full-time position with the ability to work flexibly (majority of time in the Harrogate office). Most of our team also work flexibly. To apply contact the General Manger by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.